Friday, February 22, 2013






           On the president day, I got up at 9:30 and went out with three friends at around 10:30. At the

beginning, we went to the downtown. I needed to buy some running shoes and sport clothes because I

want to exercise everyday ( a beautiful wish). After that, we ate some delicious breads in the ground

floor in westfiled. I never try that store before though I have been to there many times. At the afternoon,

we took the funny and famous San Francisco tramcar to the final stop---the fisher bay. This was my

first time to take them, so I was very excited and happy. We saw many fresh and special things there.

Many people performed in the square. I also saw the animal shaped large breads. In the afternoon, we

have lunch?dinner in the crab house. I wanted to eat in this restaurant for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment