Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introduction_Kai


Hello everyone, I am Kai. I came from Beijing, China.I have been the US and studied in the university of San Francisco for 1 year. I am still a freshman but already fimilar with here more than other freshman I think.Finance is my major, however I didn't register much courses about what I majored.You can easily find that I was crazy about playing basketball, but KOBE is not the player who I admire, Michael Jordan is my favorite. As for the uniform that I wore, that was the gife my friend gave me.The picture I showed is taken around 4 years ago.Those two guys are my best friends. According to what I said, I was crazy about playing basketball. Now, I spend more time on playing vedio games and watching movies.Those are the activities that I love to do during the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment