Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Store_Kai_02/28/13

                                 Diesel
     Diesel is my favorite brand and when I pass by one of Diesel store where is located in Market Street in downtown of San Francisco. I was attracted by the store windows. If you have been downtown of San Francisco, you would know that it was located at the corner of Market Street and Stockton Street. So it has three windows. There is nothing special on the north of the store but the clothes are put up. As the south of it are the watches and sunglasses. Through that clear and bright window, they exhibited so many different types of watches and sunglasses in a good order. Next to that watches and sunglasses display table, something special which are the helmets are display there. According to the staff who works here told me, that was the cooperation production by Ducati. The most attractive window is the corner of Diesel. It was similar with the other stores, there are some models that showing the typical stlye of Diesel.After what I said, you will pay more attention when you pass by Diesel which is my favorit store.

No comments:

Post a Comment