Friday, February 22, 2013

Presidents’ Day ---- Chen Qiu




I did nothing special at the presidents’ day but I finished the art assignment during the holiday, the picture is what I drew. It was really hard for me to draw this picture because I didn't learn any professional skills for it. So I followed the steps which I was taught at course and drew straight lines to separate the different parts in original pictures. I also separated the parts with lines on my drawing paper. I drew structure in every part so it was easier. It took me long time to paint it black, it should be pulled a lot strength at pencil which is very tired. After finished drawing, my wrist was sour but I felt satisfied because I tried my best to do it. I was pond of myself to be patient to finish a drawing which is complicated for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment