Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Animal Farm -----Chen QIU

  My novel’s name is ‘animal farm’ which written by George Orwell who was born in Bengal. The novel is published in England in 1945. And it was my friend who recommended me to choose this novel and told me it was really creative and it was valuable to watch. And the novel tells about a farm which is managed by animals who live in the farm, and the novel describes the things happened in the farm during the managed time by themselves such as how to distribute the tasks and work efficiently. I think the novel use the animals to make complex situation easy to understand. And this is the comment from The New York Times for Animal Farm: A wise, compassionate, and illuminating fable for our times. And the novel is a masterpiece which was admired by many people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment