Thursday, February 21, 2013

Presidents' Day Weekend_Kai_02/21/2013

     On the Presidents' Day weekend, I did the same thing what I used to be. Presidents' Day was nothing but a day which we could have a good rest or did some homework. Today we had a quiz on Macroeconomics, so I spent a lot of time on preparing the quiz. However, I was not feeling well today. I realized that if I didn't prepare for it, I would hand in a blant paper. Besides that, the Essay 1 draft 2 was the most annoying homework to me, because I was always confused that what should I write in my essay and I was not sure if my essay was a good narrative essay. No matter what confused me, I finished it and got Prosfessor Peter's precious advice on Wednesday. Moreover, I got a bad day on Tuesday, I got a really bad headache and I had to have a rest at home. That was my Presidents' Day. There was a confusing, annoying, painful but normal short vacation.

Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment