Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Urban Legend 





There is an old deserted hospital called Er'qa located in my city Riyadh.  The hospital is completely destroyed and not working any more because there are rumors that old hospital have become a place for the ghosts. Also, the hospital is out of all kind of public services like water, electricity and maintenance.   This hospital was one of the first hospitals in my city. However, The hospital now is out of service because of this issue.  A lot of people say that they have seen fires and loudly screams come out from that hospital.  I've never been near to the hospital and I advise you to not go that place unless if you love to get an adventure.





Saud Otaibi

From my point of view, only superstitious people believe in these kind of stories.
Humans tends to spread rumors and believe them , so next time im going to check this place when i go back home.
Very Interesting Urban legend overall.

Ghassan Khalid-

No comments:

Post a Comment