Friday, March 1, 2013

My favorite store ----- Jessy


My favorite store--Juicy Couture
Today I want to introduce my favorite store- Juicy Couture. At the first time, I've never heard girls’ clothes stores that were called Juicy. One day, when I was shopping with my mother, there was a store that window’s background was painted the pink color distracted me at the first time. Without any hesitation, my mother and I walked into that store. Even now, I can remember that I realized that it was the best store for girls when I walking into the store. Juicy is very smart that they know what their customers like. All girls love pink. Everything they add to decorate the store has one same aim is that letting more girls come into the store and purchase their products. After my first time buying in Juicy, I can’t stop myself to purchase in Juicy and I am a loyal fan in Juicy right now. Here are some pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment