Sunday, March 24, 2013

Urban Legend in China--Gui Da Qiang

Once I chat with my grandmother, she told me there really some ghost in the real world. And her mother had met once. There is the story she told me.

"It's a story that real happened on my mom. When I was 25 years old, I married with your grandfather and we lived in Hebei. My mom came here to visit us from Beijing. After she got off the travel bus, there was a cemetery, to arrive the village, she must walk through the cemetery. Then she went into the cemetery. About 2 hours later, she still in the cemetery. She could see the village just 200 meters far from there, but she couldn't go out the cemetery. She felt just like several walls around her, she couldn't go. Suddenly, a man walked there and asked her,' Do you need help? I saw you walk around and around and around.' Then she told him what happened, he told her, many people had encounter it as same as she met, people named Gui Da Qiang, means it's ghost stopped you and made you can't go out."

I believe in this, because it was a real story happened on my great-mother.



[by Jessy]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessy!! I read your Urban Legend, is very interesting and I also believe in my Urban Legend because my father told me about it.

    Gianinna Siuffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yongqing Zhu ( Cathy) I listened to my mother talking about this story before . "it's ghost stopped you and made you can't go out." It is always happen in suburb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know something familiar with what are you talking about. Not only in China, but also all over the world. Ghost can't be prove if they are exit or not.Although I don't believe it, I am afraid of them.

    Kai

    ReplyDelete