Friday, March 1, 2013

Favorite store -------Chen Qiu


My Favorite Store  
    
    There is a store in my hometown which I would like to go to and I think the window of this store give me the feeling of relaxation. It was a little store which sells some daily supplies like MUJI. The window is decorated as a small garden, some natural plant postcards are nipped on a cotton hemp rope and the rope is hung up at the top of window. There also are some mini metal buckets hang out with small plant which seem fresh. At the bottom of the window, it had some glass bottles on a small table which was placed by cotton hemp table cloth. There are several delicate items on table, such as wooden storage boxes, wooden dolls and paper decoration. I like this store very much and I think the window of it is very attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment