Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Xiefei Deng

Hello everyone, I'm Xiefei Deng. You can call me Shirley. I'm a freshman in accounting major. This is my second semester at USF. I'm from Wuhan, Hubei province, middle of China. My family has 4 people---- my father, my mother, my little brother and me. My brother is  one year and a half younger than I. We are good friends because of near ages. If you have a chance to go to Wuhan, you will see "Hot-Dry-Noodle" everywhere. It's famous Wuhan food and very delicious. After 4-month study in USF, I'm used to living and studying here. San Francisco is the first foreign city I have been to. I love the relaxed and  free life here. I'm going to visit SF's attractions during weekends this semester. I really enjoy this kind of trips because they can help me know the city better and discover more special places. I also try to do exercise everyday to make me healthier this semester although it may be a little hard for me. To be honest, university life is a challenge for me, and I hope to find my future road during these four years. Last, Best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment