Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chen Qiu

Hi, everyone! My name is CHEN QIU and I’m from Zhejiang province, China. I took this photo during the winter break in Arizona state where my elder brother studies. And the boy in this photo is my little brother, he is in elementary school and he just started learning English this year. I didn’t come back to China during the winter break so I have travelled around US with my family. Let me introduce myself more specific. My major is finance, and I want to take over my mother’s company after I graduate. I really like watch anime which makes me got interest in drawing. I’m shy and I am not good at communicating with others but I hope I can get over this difficulty and make friends with classmates. Finally, I am glad to attend this class and I will try to work better than before this semester.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    Hi Chen, you seem like a very cool and dedicated person. Due to the fact that you are willing to help your mom out and keep the business running. I can identify my self with you in that aspect because I love my mommy. That is really important and shows us your courage even though you say your shy, this experiences Im sure will make you overcome those little difficulties for your academic and professional success.

    Cristina Varela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chen, this is Gianinna, I like traveling around US a lot with my family to, last spring We went to Miami, New York and Washington D.C. I admire your interesting in drawing because I dont have a clue how to draw. I wish you a good semester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chen, I am Yongqing Zhu (Cathy). You and your brother are so cute. I remember you said your brother is in Los Angeles. Why do not you stay with him together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, my brother studies in Arizona state, jessy's brother is in LA. And i don't want to study with my brother because i think we should have own life in US and don't rely on each other.

    ReplyDelete