Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello every one..    My Name is Saud, and I'm from Saudi Arabia.  This Picture was taken in Summer 2012.   In that picture, those guys were my roommates in Salt Lake City, Utah State.  We were so happy because we just passed in all our classes.  The guy's name is Alex; he is from Mali and he speaks French as a first language.  Alex was a good roommate and friend. Obviously, I was so skinny and I was not eating very well, so he was trying to encourage me to go to the gym and work out with him    Now,  I gained more 10 kilograms I really got deep in the gym and I like to work out  at least 4 days a week.  I really thank Alex because he was encouraging me all the time.  That girl is from South Korea. Her name is Betty, She was a good roommate and friend too.  She was like our home cook.  Honestly,  She was a kind girl because she was cooking as much as she could only because Alex and I were looking for healthy food.  During the weekend, My roommates and I were interested watching movies in the Cinema and playing any game. For example, We were playing pool, Ping Pong and Soccer.


It was so much good times in Utah State with those guys


Thank You For Reading Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment