Friday, January 25, 2013


 
 
Hello everyone. Yup! That's me up there, it was taken when i was with my friends at Twin Peaks. I'm a bioligy major, and its my second semester at the USF but it feels like my first because I didn't get the chance to continue in the fall because of some medical issues. Anyways, I'm Arabian from Saudi Arabia, I have been born and raised there, then when I became 18 I came to the U.S. to study. First time i came to the U.S, I neither was a good speaker nor a good writer in english, in other words, I knew nothing about English back 3 years ago..
I like playing video games solo, also I play basketball, but I pretty sure that I'm not good at it. I do some light reading between once and a while but I don't always remeber what I have been reading.
I came to the USF in the fall of 2012 and still here I'm studying and doing fine..
 
Well everyone, that's me and I can't wait to get to know all of you in reading and writing 3..

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment