Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yongqing Zhu

Hi everyone, this is Yongqing Zhu. You can call me Cathy. I am a freshman in Business Administration program. I took this photo in this winter holiday when i back home. My mother bought two big plush toys and my favorite flowers to me. I felt that i was the most lucky daughter in the world. I love all of my family members.

First of all, let me introduce my personal backgrounds. I was born in Ningbo, which is a very beautiful coastal city in South East China.  I have a big family with my parents, one little brother and one little sister. In addition, I have a wide diversity of hobbies. Actually, I am deeply in love with reading stories because i want to experience different life stories in the world.  My favorite novel is “Pride and prejudice”. Elizabeth’s brave and determination to find and grasp her true love dramatically impressed me. Besides  reading, I also love sports. I am good at playing badminton. I am really look forward to attending the sports activities held in USF. Last but not the least, I own several edges that I believe can make me outstanding in my undergraduate study. I am good at communicating with people. When I was in high school, I made a lot of friends. My classmates all like coming up and sharing their happiness and sorrow with me.  Since teamwork is very important in undergraduate study, my talent in communication will absolutely contribute to developing the efficiency of my teams.

I always ask myself what is success. Now in my point of view, success means doing what makes you happy or you are happy when you are successful. About the long run study in USF, accepting the academic knowledge is absolutely the most important in my whole study. However the aboard special experience can also helps me to step on a new level in life. I will do my best in every of my class.

I wish to have good study time with all the classmates and our professor.




 

3 comments:

  1. Greetings,
    Hi Cathy, I like the way you express yourself and how proud you are of your background. It's nice to give a positive image of your country, it does make you wanna go there. In that aspect I understand you because Im just starting this experience abroad and it's helpful to know people in the same process.

    Cristina Varela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cristina,
      Thank you for your comment. I believe you are the same like me. We are both proud of our countries because we have a deep sense of national pride. As a matter of fact, studying abroad is a good beginning in your life. I wish you have a wonderful time here.

      Yongqing Zhu (Cathy)

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathy, this is Gianinna, I love your picture, the two big plush toys are so cute, you are a really good person to chat with, I enjoied sharing our experiences together last class. Is very nice that we have a little brother and a little sister. Actually I so agree with your definition of success, "doing what makes you happy". I wish you a good semester

    ReplyDelete